Monday, October 17, 2011

So Far So Good

Went to the doctor today, and so far everything is good. The bleeding at this point has disappeared completely and the non stress tests continue to be good. My doctor said that if my next one this week shows good and my first one from next week shows good, then I will only have to do them once a week, which means I will combine my weekly appointments with him and the tests. Baby is moving like crazy and seems to have flipped again and is currently head down, which is a good thing. Marcus and I were talking and really hoped he would flip to head down before delivery so that we can experience the whole delivery thing. Weird, I know. Hopefully he will keep his little head down. I have been told that he will really start gaining the weight these next couple of months, so even though I feel I am as big as a house, I get to get bigger! Other exciting news, our friends had their baby boy, and our other friends are pregnant again! It is a babies world, they just let us live in it! Boomer, our first child in the form of a big black lab, has shown that he will take to maternity leave very well. Marcus and I will be just hanging out, watching TV on the couch and he will decided it is time for a nap, in bed. Apparently the floor is not comfortable enough for him! Hoping to get some pictures of this lazy pooch and the nursery, which I am happy to report is almost done, up soon! I might actually be somewhat prepared for this kid...then again...most likely not! Until next time!
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment