Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to work!

Went to the doctor today and for now, I have gotten the clear to go back to work. It is pretty funny how excited I was to hear that! I of course have to take it easy and if it becomes to much for me or the bleeding returns we will need to revisit the work subject! I am pretty dang excited to be able to go to Target and the grocery store as well. I was starting to worry that Marcus was going to be left to the Christmas shopping and last minute baby shopping! Hopefully everything stays good until delivery time! For now I will see my doctor every week and will go in twice a week for a non-stress test. Basically they will hook me up to the monitors for about 15 minutes and monitor babies heartbeat, movement, and any contractions I may be having. Marcus has told me that when I am done working, it is to home and resting. I better get ready for chicken patties, mac & cheese, hamburger helper, frozen pizza, and pot pies! Got to love him! I probably will not update each week but maybe every two otherwise you will all get really sick of me talking and hopefully there will not be much to report! 

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment